• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Uzalfa Junaid.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forum replies

• Uzalfa Junaid
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Uzalfa Junaid

Mohammad Ashaz
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Mohammad Ashaz

Uzalfa Junaid
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Uzalfa Junaid

I know that but I had a confusion that which formula is used in parallel n which is used in series but now I know abt it. Anyways, thank you Mohammad Ashaz for your help!

Up
    Down
    Siebel Sohail Chougule

I made up this method. I do not know if it will be effective, but here it is:
    S for Series circuit and S for sum. So, I guess you can remember that with a series circuit you just add without doing anything. And with a paralell circuit you have to divide and all that math.

Will this be helpful?

Uzalfa Junaid
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Uzalfa Junaid

Well, that took a while to understand but yeah it helps, thank you

Admin2
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    Admin2

uzalfa you must sort out mic .. how can you do online education with out a mic ?

Up
    Down
    Siebel Sohail Chougule

Your welcome

Uzalfa Junaid
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Uzalfa Junaid

Admin I have a mick but Idk why my sound doesn’t get recorded, I’ll try to figue it out soon what the problem is so yeah

Malaika Israr
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Malaika Israr

look Uzalfa,it’s really simple !
    In series circuit there’s only one & simple path for current to flow so , the equation of series circuit is also simple R=R1+R2+R3 AND SO ON…so u c the equation for series circuit is so simple! …..but in PARALLEL circuit u know that there are wires which r type of dividing the circuit in boxes….i mean it looks that way so, also in equation of parallel circuit u have u have to divide he resistances with 1 …liKe this 1/RT=1/R1+1/R2 & SO ON…..I HOPE IT HELPS 🙂

Uzalfa Junaid
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Uzalfa Junaid

Thank you Malaika but as you can see I got a lot of answers so I understood. Also this was a lot helpful as you explained it very well so thank you ! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.